OT, ip6tables rules for radvd

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Sat Jan 28 11:55:27 EST 2012

Hi Greg: I really don't know if me sticking my nose in will be helpful
or not but why do you need to do this?  Are your machines on different
subnets or something?  On my network other than configuring
/etc/radvd.conf I didn't need to do anything.

OTH, if you wish to pass packets through an interface you also need to
accept forwarding, could that be what you're missing?
   Kirk
On Fri, 27 Jan 2012, Gregory Nowak wrote:

phone: (519) 661-3061