espeakup-squeeze-i386.iso

Robert cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 03:26:37 EST 2012

Hello, Glenn.

I have only dealt with the command line side of wireless setup slightly,
so I do not have a full working knowlege of these tools, but you may
want to search the manpages for iwconfig and iwlist using the man
command. Here are the brief descriptions for these two utilities which
are displayed at the top of the manpages for them:

iwconfig - configure a wireless network interface
iwlist  - Get more detailed wireless information from a wireless interface

The ip command could probably do the trick as well, but I am completely
unfamiliar with it.

ip - show / manipulate routing, devices, policy routing and tunnels

I hope that this will help to get you on your way.

I'm sorry I cannot be of any further help right now.

Take care.