General Linux questions

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Tue Jan 17 12:03:31 EST 2012

You need to find a lug (linux users group). You should google for a linux
users group in your home town. Actually, I'm on 2 different lug email lists.
One in Madison, Wisconsin, where I live and another in another part of the
country. I subscribe to the second list so I can ask stupid questions
without risking that my co-workers will see them.

Here is a link to the Madison Linux Users Group email list: