dectalk (was hardware synth and udev)

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Fri Jan 13 20:30:14 EST 2012

Well, John, when I boot, first thing DecTalk says is, "command error in
command.
In reality, as I've been pointing out here for a long time, while arrowing
around in text, the pitch, rate, and volume drop all at once.  James from Axsol
Solutions is willing to examine a log of commands sent by speakup, but since he
is not really familliar with Linux, we would need to figure out how to begin
that log.  Also, now, seemingly no matter what values we set caps_star and
stop, cannot get pitch increase on capitolization.
Thanks in advance for any-and-all suggestions.
Hart