out-of-band remote access

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Mon Feb 20 14:33:27 EST 2012

There is a wiki page for the DRAC on the IAVIT web site. See
http://wiki.iavit.org/index.php/Dell_Remote_Access_Card

PS: You might consider joining the talk at iavit.org list to ask questions like
this. Its a more general list than this list. IAVIT is the International
Association of Visually Impaired Technologists.