OT: out-of-band remote access

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Mon Feb 20 11:49:35 EST 2012

Hi all. Just wondered if anyone has ever used any out-of-band remote access
stuff with Speakup/SSH successfully? Specifically, I'm curious to know if Anyone
has gotten anything useful out of a DRAC. The information I have been able to
turn up so far suggests that one can redirect the serial console over SSH,
presuming that serial access is configured already on the local machine. I
haven't actually gotten this to work in practice though, and not sure if I'm
still missing something. Thanks!
--
Igor

believed to be clean.