still more on bug

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Feb 17 13:48:59 EST 2012

Oops... Twenty five years ago, I wrote unix device drivers for a living, not
linux. I don't believe linux existed 25 years ago. I worked for a company
called Merge Technologies (www.merge.com) writing drivers for medical
imaging equipment. Ironic, isn't it?  A blind guy writing imaging device
drivers. But that stuff takes a lot of math and I have a BS in math.