Building PC without any sight, thanks

Albert Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Wed Feb 15 06:13:16 EST 2012

This is just to say thanks to the folks wou've given me what looks like good
news on this.  I think there's a local course on computer hardware coming in
April, and maybe, along with what people have written here, that will help
me roll in that direction.  (Or maybe I'll be able to read enough
elsewhere.)

Al