dynamic TTY allocation was: Re: Virtual consoles in Arch

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 15:03:26 EST 2012

No problem at all. I just found this, since Arch is now using logind, so
figured there must be a logind.conf somewhere. It turned out to be right
where I expected it to be, and editing it was much easier than I
expected. The same may not yet be true for Fedora or OpenSUSE, which
both use systemd, but it works on Arch, and should work on Fedora and
OpenSUSE in their next releases if it doesn't already.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"