Virtual consoles in Arch

Terry D. Cudney terry.cudney at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 15:40:01 EST 2012

Hi Gene,

   Thanks for the suggestions... I've already been running with 12 VC's for several years. I find, for me, 12 is enough and more easily accessed with the  alt-arrow-keys and ctrl-alt-function keeys. More than 12 seem a little more difficult to switch to them.

   It is nice to see new development though. If Archlinux is going to support more than 6 dynamically allocated VC's and have them easily switchable I'm all for it!

   Take care Gene,

   --terry