Virtual consoles in Arch

acollins at icsmail.net acollins at icsmail.net
Mon Dec 24 14:13:34 EST 2012

Hi Terry!  I'm running Debian Squeeze, so if you want more virtual
conxoles, what I wrote to Chuck earlier will work for you.

Gene

>Hi Gene,
>
>   I'm still using Debian, but watching other distros with interest as they pr
ogressin different directions. I tried Ubuntu for a wile but found that their p
ackages were a little too blleding edge/ untested for my liking, so I'm back wi
th Debian. How 'bout you?