Alpine with Gmail

Cheryl Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 13:50:45 EST 2012

I use alpine with gmail though I also use Apple Mail and mail on my iPhone. Are you trying to set up pop or imap? I don't have time to look it up right now but if you don't get it solved i'll try to put down the info for you. I am using imap but have also used pop; I think i used getmail to fetch when I did pop.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart