*/speakup/ ?

Arthur Pirika arfy32 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 06:29:14 EST 2012

Answers for each directory you mention are below each one.

On 17/12/2012 20:45, pj at pjb.com.au wrote:
> Greetings.  What is the relationship between
>    /sys/accessibility/speakup/
>    /proc/speakup/
Correct me if I'm wrong, but think these two are interchangeable.
They're the area where you echo various values to different files in
this structure, and it's where speakupconf works from.

>    /etc/speakup/
This is where speakupconf save/load will work from if run as the root user.

>    ~/.speakup/
Ditto for your home directory.