list and site moved

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Sat Dec 1 20:10:52 EST 2012

Good evening folks: I have just finished moving the speakup mailing
list as well as the linux-speakup.org web site over to our new digs.

There are a few issues with the web site which I will work on setting
right over the next few days.  However, I believe I have most
everything working finally.  If you experience any problems please let
me know.

Also, I have moved our git repositories over as well.  I have
unfortunately lost the accounts of repo submitters, so if you believe
you will still need that capability please drop me a note.

   Kirk

--
Well that's it then, colour me gone!