No subject

Sat Dec 1 17:18:54 EST 2012

right.  I
can't see a darn thing, but this isn't a big deal.

I have also acted as a teacher.  Every summer I work with a program =
which
teaches students with visual impairments to use technology.  This =
usually
involves Windows, but has involved Braille N Speaks, and other such =
devices.
I hope, from what I learn here, to be able to teach my students that =
Linux
can be an alternative.

I'm a computer science major.  This means that I spend most of my life
programming.  Again, most of this is in Windows, but I'm slowly learning
about programming in Linux so I have the ability to work to make Linux =
as
usable as Windows for all our every-day tasks.  Its a slow process, =
because
Linux is different from anything I've delt with before.

I'm rambling.  If you've gotten this far in my message, you're probably =
sick
of me.  Well, I don't blame you.  I've spent a great deal of time on =
this
all because I want to see that this discussion, if it must take up space =
in
my inbox and I must exercise my delete finger on it, goes in a =
constructive
direction.  I think that is what we all want, so lets try to make that
happen.  Also, lets try to minimize the noise that others have to hear =
when
reading this list.  It makes me want to sumarily delete messages from =
this
list, or unsubscribe, which I don't believe is any more constructive =
than
the noise that clogs this list.

Chris Peterson
The Space Report
Internet and satellite delivered news from space.
Visit our web site at www.TheSpaceReport.com