No subject

Sat Dec 1 17:18:54 EST 2012

application software rather than for training in the OS.  That may
come in time, which is why I'm for installing both programs; Emacspeak
and Speakup.  If I were going to give advice, or an opinion based on
the newbie's post, I'd vote for installing Emacspeak first, then move
on to Speakup and learn about the OS.

Has that clarified anything ladies?  Please let's not fight here, it's
so detros.  And besides, it confuses the people who are asking our
advice.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons