speakup on pseudo terminal?

Peter Lecky lecky_lists at nextra.sk
Thu Aug 30 07:55:35 EDT 2012

Hallo,
No I really want to use it on pts. I have dreamplug which is a small
arm computer with wifi, bluetooth, soundcard,.... I installed debian
on that machine and using it as a home audio system. I am accessing it
via ssh from my phone and putty for symbian is unfortunately not
accessible so i must use a screen reader on the dreamplug. Yasr is
good for this, but I wanted to replace it with speakup. I now know
that it is not possible so i will use yasr or may be better i will
create a symple self voicing app to be able to controll playback from
my phone.
Thx for your reply.
Peter