talking archlinux install off topic

Alonzo Cuellar mariachiac at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 16:55:05 EDT 2012

If anyone knows how to do an arch linux installation using efi please email me off list.
I know a GPT partition table has to be created, an EFI partition mounted at /efi, and of course installing efi images to /boot/efi. Either that or using efistub via the kernel to boot the system. I'm not sure how to create the partitions or what to do once the base system is installed since you can't just install grub to the partition.
Installing arch should be ok. Although I've not attempted the new talking arch install as probably some procedures have changed.

Thank you,
Alonzo