debian install question?

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Mon Apr 23 20:29:45 EDT 2012

Installing the doc-debian packages after install will provide you with
html docs on your own system.

Of course you are free to mirror piles of the debian resources, and also
to install linux-doc packages on your system.

Sadly a 1-file version of the debian manual is likely to crash most
things you load it into and is a god-awful thing to search inside easily
and difficult to maintain.

The size and amount of data precludes local storage of but a fraction.
Broadband internet is the way to keep up to date and connected for those
that choose to use it.

Regards, Kerry.