debian install question?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Apr 23 12:41:42 EDT 2012

oh Sam I could kiss you!
that was just perfect thanks.  It is the HTML edition that breaks up into
links, fine for later following up.  However that lovely text edition lets
me download the entire thing, open it in wordperfect, and just work...more
importantly without  leaving out information I will need by mistake.
now to add your updated readme wisdom and get busy!
Karen