debian install question?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Apr 23 12:02:08 EDT 2012

Hi Kerry,
Thanks for this excellent detailed answer.  While I have not as of yet read
the update Sam referenced in his later note, your explanation helps very
much.
Honestly I find the debian documentation very well written and easy
to understand.  I only wish that I could likewise find a single
downloadable copy of the manual.   one of the terrific tings about lynx is
that I can email pages to myself constructing the sections I need.
Had to smile at the capable reference. if Debian developers require it, I
are say they provide an accessible capable browser in the distribution
smiles.
thanks again,
Karen