mixing media, was talking debian install.

Glenn glennervin at cableone.net
Sun Apr 8 21:08:33 EDT 2012

One idea I have, is to download supergrub, which is a bootloader, and it
will see the installation media on the USB drive, and allow you to boot over
to that.
SuperGrub can be installed both on a floppy disk or a CD-ROM.
GRUB stands for grand unified bootloader.  Debian and Ubuntu Debian use it
by default when you install a dual-boot system.
It always boots first and allows you to pick operating systems, in which it
will see the install CD as a system to boot to.
If you search for supergrub, you will find it.
I don't have a link right now.
HTH.
Glenn