talking debian cd-newer version?

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Apr 2 11:37:56 EDT 2012

Hello all:
I'm having some weird issues with the talking debian cd. It's having
issues  recognizing harddrives on two systems as well as my VMWare. Is
there, perhaps a more up-to-date version of the cd? I noticed that the
cd was extremely small--is it compiled with the stock kernel?
If not, is the remastering process automated so that I can dump in
whatever kernel stable uses and try with that?
My main system is down that I used for a lot of programming and that,
and I kind of need to get it back up if I can; help is really
appreciated here.

--

Take care,
Ty