Lack of development in the Speakup modified Fedora distribution?

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at calgary.ca
Thu Sep 22 12:26:18 EDT 2011

Kelly,

This is great news. I may call on you when I make the switch. I am in the process of backing up my current Linux environment and once it is done it is then the time to make the switch. It make take a bit of time as we are also in the middle of home renovations. So, my wife is setting different priorities them I am.

Stephen Dawes