speakup slackware question

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Sep 10 13:44:22 EDT 2011

My main linux box will shortly be converted from ide to sata.  For
Slackware 13.37 if speakup.s can be used to install onto a sata drive what
additional drivers will be needed to accommodate sata properly?  If
speakup.s should not be used to install onto a sata drive or cannot be
used to install onto a sata drive I'd like to know that too and why.  If
this proves to be a serious road block, I'll have to cancel my slackware
subscription.

Jude <jdashiel at shellworld.net>
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet
of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's
got God on his side."
~ Bill Hicks