speakup and a USB numeric keypad

acollins at icsmail.net acollins at icsmail.net
Wed Oct 19 06:56:29 EDT 2011

Hi all.  I am using a full size usb keyboard as I write this.  The
numeric keypadworks just fine.  I suspect if can find a Logitech keypad,
itwill work with no problem.  If you can find them at Best Buy, they
have a thirty day return policy, so if it doesn't work you can take it
back.  My full size keyboard is also a Logitech.  It fits rather nicely
in my laptop bag, which means that no matter where I take the laptop, I
don't have to put up with it's tiny and crampped keyboard.  It's an 8
inch Acer netbook.

Gene