speakup-guide.txt

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Oct 17 16:52:43 EDT 2011

For switching speech synthesizers the case where udev wasn't installed on
a machine was covered I think in 8.4. but the other case where udev is
installed wasn't documented in that vicinity.  I have a little more
reading to do in that document since that information may be elsewhere in
the document.  If it's not in the document though, it needs to be since
many modern Linux systems install udev by default.

Jude <jdashiel at shellworld.net> If I got a nickel for every message I've
already sent supporting Microsoft Windows and its applications I'd have
enough to retire on comfortably no matter what the stock market did.