Problems with starting speakup, any chance of solving?

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Mon Nov 21 12:51:55 EST 2011

Thanks for these suggestions. The error messages meant absolutely
nothing to me, C programming is something I don't really know how to do
(I know enough C to interface to it from languages like python using
libraries like ctypes), tec.

I will try out what you said, probably tomorrow.

Michael Whapples