SPeakup-enabled versions of Linux that can run on Apple Macs?

Keith Hinton keithint1234 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 12:31:21 EST 2011

Hi folks.
I'm curious about something.
Tyler, you never mentioned if you tried a 32-bit (I386 ) version of
GRML or x86_64-bit, not to metnion wich CD release were you working
with?
I.e. The very latest possible stable?
Or a daily build, wich isn't considered stable, etc?
Michael, as for Arch, from what the official Arch Linux folks on the
irc.freenode.net #ArchLinux channel told me in general, for some
reason: I686 is the only version that can run on a Mac system.
I'm also curious about something..Is some of this all because of the
way Macs boo in general?
I can't believe that the Linux kernel couldn't be well..anti-Mac
supported, I mean isn't the Mac hardware in some respects similar to
PC-based hardware components/
I'm sure that Speakup can work quite well.
:)

--
Regards, --Keith
Website: