SPeakup-enabled versions of Linux that can run on Apple Macs?

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Fri Nov 11 06:27:23 EST 2011

Yes this can be done. The latest GRML-medium64 daily build boots fine on a
MacBookPro (mid 2009). The sound card needed unmuting, but that was all.

If installing on a Mac, they do have a different boot loader system. The
ArchLinux wiki contains information on this sort of stuff and it may be
useful to read even if you are not going to install ArchLinux as the
information is fairly generic.

Michael Whapples