Running Speakup on Ubuntu (fwd)

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Tue May 31 18:20:13 EDT 2011

Tyler, I completely agree.

I feel that you, sir, and only you can fix it.

Thus, please help us fix it from the cobbled mess it is.

 Please provide a working solution for the problem highlighted below between pulseaudio in system wide mode, etc. etc.

I'll give you a freebee. You don't even have to implement your solution. Just detail it in full please.

You obviously know more about this problem than anyone else, so please explain very clearly where Vinux has gone wrong in
pulseaudio, speakup, and orca support.

I eagerly await your productive response.

Take care,
Sina