Cut-and-Paste in AT in Speakup?

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Sat May 28 22:21:33 EDT 2011

I am having lots of crashes with speakup and recent kernels -- I know
this is one of the things which is causing this to happen, I don't know
if there are any other problems because the crashes don't necessarily
happen when I am pasting.  This is happening using the speakup in the
staging drivers in 2.6.37 and 2.6.38 kernels (specifically
2.6.38-gentoo-r5 and others).  I would love to be on a more recent
kernel, but its much too unstable.  I am using speakout built in and the
main speakup module also built in.