Cut-and-Paste in AT in Speakup?

pj at pjb.com.au pj at pjb.com.au
Sat May 28 01:29:38 EDT 2011

I wrote:
> 2.6.32-5-686
> Speakup version 3.1.5, soft synthesizer driver version 2.6

Something which might help: I can't paste into the STDIN of anything,
not even cat, but I am able to paste directly into the shell, or
into a shell built-in.  E.g. if "Gloop" has been marked and cut:
  box8 (debian) ~> echo Gloop     # pasting the Gloop :-)
  Gloop
  box8 (debian) ~> cat            # now paste the Gloop :-(
    [NNNN.NNNN] BUG: scheduling while atomic: /swapper/0/0x10010000

(dialogue reconstituted by hand for obvious reasons :-)
 happily, we have journalling filesystems these days...)

I'm using (debian stable):
  GNU bash, version 4.1.5(1)-release (i486-pc-linux-gnu)

Hope this helps,  Peter Billam

http://www.pjb.com.au       pj at pjb.com.au      (03) 6278 9410
"Was der Meister nicht kann,   vermöcht es der Knabe, hätt er
 ihm immer gehorcht?"   Siegfried to Mime, from Act 1 Scene 2