Speech-dispatcher

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Mon May 2 17:37:30 EDT 2011

William Hubbs is thinking of taking over development of speechd-up.
There's a hacked version in Vinux that works pretty well, though
ospeakup was the latest and greatest, up until OpenTTS merged back
into speech-dispatcher.

William, are you still interested in taking speechd-up forward?  I can
ask around to see if there are any other volunteers if like.

Thanks,
Bill