freebsd, netbsd and openbsd accessibility?

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Mon Mar 7 03:50:46 EST 2011

	Hello.  I use NetBSD on many different boxes, as wel as FreeBSD, and I
find it to be quite accessible.  For installation, I use the iso image that
boots using a serial console.  Once booted and loaded on the hard drive, I
enable sshd and a serial console on those machines that have  serial ports.
ON those that don't, I enable sshd and made a special flash key with NetBSD
that allows me to ssh into a "live" image of the OS for machine repair.
	For my laptop and desktop workstations, I use yasr in conjunction with
Eflite to give myself an accessible terminal.
	I've been using NetBSD in various capacities since 1993 and as my main
talking machine since 2007.
	If you want to chat with me about this off-list, feel free to mail me
and we can either exchange e-mail or talk on the phone.
-thanks
-Brian