Speakup hogging CPU?

Frost znvyyvfgf at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 13:29:55 EDT 2011

	Hello all,

	Noticed SpeakUP hogging resources to an extent that I get logged
off IRC connections when reading large amounts of text.  Example:

	Connected to irc.freenode.net using irssi and reading the latest
on Amy Winehouse's passing, and I look back at the irc connection to see
it having reconnected.  Played the webpage using edbrowse with the ",p"
command to print the entire page, and again it got me disconnected from
the IRC server.  Again a 3rd time it did the same.

	Just thought you should know...

				Michael