OT: Twinkle cli

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Sat Jan 29 11:56:17 EST 2011

Hello Derek and all. Most likely that 502 error is due to a proxy issue, in that
it is timing requests out for some reason, hence the busy signal.
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/SIP_Responses for a nice
reference of SIP protocol responses. Hope this helps.

--
Igor

believed to be clean.