OT: Twinkle cli

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Fri Jan 28 13:44:14 EST 2011

Well, in SIP, the thing you really have to worry about most is the IP
information that is contained within the packet's payload itself, since that is
really the deciding factor in call negotiation. Basically what would happen in
these nstances is that in Twinkle's twinkle.log file, I'd see packets going from
my laptop (192.168.1.44), back to 192.168.1.44 even though my Asterisk I was
trying to reach is at 192.168.1.43. For this reason, even though at the Twinkle
CLI I'd type call sip:300 at 192.168.1.43 (a test extension I have here), I just
get put back at a "twinkle>" prompt with no discernible activity occurring at
the console.

--
Igor

believed to be clean.