OT: Twinkle cli

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Wed Jan 26 08:33:03 EST 2011

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011, covici at ccs.covici.com wrote:

> Kirk Reiser <kirk at braille.uwo.ca> wrote:
> freeswitch makes a very nice sip client as well, uses portaudio.  When
> are people at that sip uri?

Hi John: Until we have a large enough community it is pretty muchas
with speak freely in the mornings and early afternoon.  After we build
a larger community who knows...

Unless you've had better luck than I have playing with the freeswitch
portaudio interface it doesn't work very well with speakup.  I spent a
lot of time trying to get it working about six months ago with great
frustration, so I'd like to hear your experiences.

phone: (519) 661-3061