speechd-up status and ideas

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 16:28:38 EST 2011

I like that option.  However, at least currently in Vinux,
speech-dispatcher crashes pretty often, every few hours I find on my
setup.  So, while it's pretty gross, we'll probably keep both the
system wide speech-dispatcher for ospeakup, and a user specific
speech-dispatcher for Orca, until the remaining stability issues get
ironed out.

Bill