A few questions regarding Speakup

Robert Cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 01:54:56 EST 2011

Thanks for the reply, Greg.

I am sure that you are right about virtualization; it has really helped
me throughout the past year or so. I think that any issue having to do
with virtualization has to do with a lack of knowledge on my part.

I am still researching the issue I am having. If I find any solutions, I
will definitely post back.

In any case, thanks for the response, Greg. It is much appreciated.