testing grml

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Wed Dec 28 12:52:12 EST 2011

One question though, how useful was previous versions of GRML's support for
speakup for boot messages as speakup was loaded half way through the boot
process anyway? Also for software speech people there is little difference
as in previous releases you still did not have speech until you typed
swspeak after booting finished.

I have to say considering things, what has come out is pretty good and is
much better than many distros give. May be things could be perfected a bit
more, however for that you may really be looking towards a distribution with
its speciality being accessibility, like it is with vinux.

Michael Whapples