testing grml

Albert Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Thu Dec 22 15:27:13 EST 2011

I seem to remember trying that and getting nothing, but it's worth another
shot to see if it's my memory that's screwed.

The more useful question is this:  why should a sound card that used to work
fine booting up GRML (and Vinux, for that matter) have become muted by
default something over a year ago?  I tried to find out via Google but
failed.

Al