THANKS

aerospace1028 at hotmail.com aerospace1028 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 09:49:24 EDT 2011

Hello,
I just wanted to thank the speakup team for all their work developing and maintaining speakup.  Since migrating to archlinux, I use the text-terminals
frequently with the aid of speakup.

I'd also like to thank the creator of the speakup-modified archlinux install CD.  I had to dust it off yesterday to fix my system after an upgrade that
altered my grub/menu.lst file.  Without my growing familiarity with speakup, this would have been a much more disasterous setback; but I was able to
successfully fix the issue without having to wait for sighted assistence.

Thank You:-)