What is .WITH. the Debian amd64 kernel and SpeakUP?

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Thu Sep 16 21:26:04 EDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 10:02:39AM -0500, Christopher Brannon wrote:
> Whoa!  Twenty-four gigs of RAM, four cores, and sixty-four bits?  I'm
> green with envy.

	Don't be.  Ate one or two meals a day, went without clothing,
heat, AC, doctors, xportation, and human companionship for over 6 years
to get it.  And I'm giving up the same kind of computer you have, only
with 1.25G's of memory.

				Michael

--
Linux User: 	177869                                       Powered by Intel