Voxin

Glenn Ervin GlennErvin at cableone.net
Mon Sep 6 00:43:17 EDT 2010

I tried to install Voxin to my Ubuntu 10.04, and it gave me an error that
Gnome speech is not supported.
It was the latest Voxin.
It had already taken the # sign off of the IBMTTS line in speechd,.conf
file, so that is not the issue.
The only 3 synths I still get for an option is default, eSpeak, and dummy.

I feel like the dummy here.
Glenn