speakup_setlocale concerns

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Oct 17 22:59:05 EDT 2010

Hey, if speakupconf can handle the additional feature without bloating
it too much, and if this results in eliminating another module or
script, then it's a good idea.  I think given a bit of explanation of
how the locale deal works, I could probably work it into speakupconf
unless someone else would rather do it.  I've never done anything with
locale stuff as I'm not an i18n sort of guy.