ibmtts speakup connector

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Tue Oct 5 19:13:18 EDT 2010

Hi,

As I explained I changed the code in order to allow to supply these
parameters on commandline running the connector, so in a bootscript for
example. If you're interested in my changed code, why not I can give you
(code changed by a friend). But if someone could improve it, it would be
great.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL