Speakup and 2.6.33

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Wed Mar 17 19:55:50 EDT 2010

Hi Chris. I suppose it's possible, I hadn't initially thought of that though.
The only problem is this laptop doesn't have a serial port, so even though I
have a Doubletalk, that won't help in this case. Are you using stock ALsa that
comes with the kernel, or a different version? If anything, I could more than
likely test successive versions (including the one I am currently using now with

--
Igor

believed to be clean.