Linux Introduction

JP Jamous JP at Jepelsy.com
Sun Mar 14 18:10:09 EDT 2010

Thank you all for your feedback. I have to say that this is a new area for
me that I am exploring. I don't mind the command prompts, but I prefer the
GUI, due to speed and ease of use.

I am just wondering how much RAM and CPU power does Linux use? The servers
that I would eventually like to install Linux on are P3 Xeon processors with
anywhere from 128MB of RAM up to 1GB.

I am familiar with the history of Linux, but not the way it functions. I am
going to follow your feedback and give it a test drive. I just asked the
above questions to be ahead of the game when I implement it. Thank you.